Tejano Center offers an intergenerational network of 14 programs.
Click on a program name to learn more.
- Baylor College of Medicine Teen Clinic
- Child Placement Agency
- Early Headstart/Early Childhood Education (0-4-years)
- Family and Community Engagement
- Housing Services
- La Tiendita
- NOVA Academy for Adult Education
- Nueva Vida Senior Citizen Housing
- OST Lofts (coming soon)
- Raul Yzaguirre Schools for Success (RYSS)
- Sunrise Lofts (coming soon)
Our fourteen programs offer an array of services as listed below.